What is the Town of Norwood Loyalty program?
The Town of Norwood Loyalty program rewards the town’s most loyal residential and business customers with FREE Town Loyalty Membership. This program allows the town to give back to it's most loyal customers.
"Your loyalty pays!"
Who is eligible for Town Loyalty Membership?
• Membership is FREE to any resident or business who subscribes to the Town of Norwood's Broadband services whose monthly bill exceeds $29.95.
• Non-Town of Norwood Broadband businesses may purchase membership for $1.00/day - $365/year. $199.00 for Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce Members.
When does the Loyalty Program Start?
Soon! We will have an official announcement on www.townofnorwood.com with more details.
What is included in the Residential Loyalty Membership?
• Town Loyalty Membership.
• TON Loyalty Member Savings from Loyalty Businesses.
• Website – yourname.townofnorwood.com.
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Eligible for FreeNET .
What is included in the Business Loyalty Membership?
• Business Loyalty Membership .
• Business Directory listing on TownofNorwood.com.
• Access to Bizadmin Portal to manage your Listing.
• TON Loyalty Member Savings - Business to Business.
• Website – businessname.townofnorwood.com.
• Email – email@example.com.
• Town Loyalty Poster in place of business.
• TownofNorwood.com advertising opportunities.
• Eligible for FreeNET.
• New revenue from Loyalty Members.
What can the Loyalty Membership cards be use for?
Shop local and SAVE. Loyalty Members may receive special discounts, privileges, perks, incentives, or any other product or service offered by the Loyalty Business. The TON loyalty business offer is listed in each business directory listing. It is up to each individual business to determine their Loyalty Offer.
• $5.00 off oil change.
• 10% off for dinner.
• $200.00 off a new car purchase.
• Buy one get one free.
• Town run events – i.e. $1.00 off admission to the football game.
• No Closing Costs for home purchase.
How can my business begin updating their Business Directory Listing?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you back instructions, along with your username/password, to manage your listing today.
I am already a Town of Norwood Broadband business customer, but I do not see my company listed in the Business Directory. What should I do?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your company information and we'll add your business listing to our Business Directory right away. Then we will send you back instructions, along with your username/password, to manage your listing.
What if I have other questions about the Town Loyalty Program?
You may send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you with answers as soon as we can.
What are TON Bux
Loyalty Businesses can opt-in to participate in the TON Bux Program. Click on the TON Bux for more info...